1. Parents/Guardians should send their children to School neatly dressed in full School Uniform, well equipped and on time.
2. Parents/Guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teacher during School hours without the prior permission from the office. They are requested not to call their children or teachers on telephone.
3. Parents are particularly expected to sign the Principal's and teacher's remarks given in the hand books. Failure of this may cause a great inconvenience to their ward.
4. Parents have to attend every 'Parent-Teacher' meeting as and when it is arranged.
5. The CBSE scheme of Education has brought about a change in the education system, in the primary classes to begin with. Accordingly the present system of evaluating students through home-work, unit test, exams etc. will give way to a daily continuous and comprehensive evaluation by the teacher concerned. Hence the parents/ guardians are forewarned to be prepared for this change and assume greater responsibility in supervising your ward's studies at home checking their handbooks (Diaries) daily and helping them bring to school the books according to time table and co-operate with us to implement the new scheme and usher in a new as well as better learning process.
6. Criticism of teacher or the school in the presence of students should be deliberately avoided; because it causes the student to lose his/her respect for teachers and love for the school. If you have any legitimate complaint you may meet the authority concerned.
7. Withdrawals of your child from classes for mere social function is not recommended, because it retards the child's progress in school and minimizes his/her